We are Hiring! Country Head, Carilend Jamaica
We are looking a very talented person to work with us at Carilend and give clients the experience they deserve!
We are looking for
Country Head, Carilend Jamaica Ltd
We are looking for an experienced Country Head, Carilend Jamaica be the public face of Carilend in Jamaica and lead and oversee the work of employees in our Jamaican operations. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
An excellent Country Head has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Given the company is a start up the ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and undefined situations and be willing to develop solutions to solve problems and set new operational processes for the future. The candidate must be willing to undertake any duties required and be “chief cook and bottle washer” to ensure the success of the company.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Be the public face and drive the market facing activities of the company. Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers. Develop relationships with potential new partners and new major investors
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Recruit new employees and educate them on the business model. Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems. Willingness to embrace technological and innovative solutions in all aspects business operations
- Extensive previous experience in a banking, investment or financial services environment is critical and a strong background in credit risk is preferred
Having the right attitude to be able to do whatever is required, whenever it is required to give customers a great experience and to allow the company to grow as a result is essential. We aim to be a professional, dynamic, teamwork based company which is a fun and exciting place to work so we need people with the right character to join us!